ATTIX 7 LIQUID VACUUM is specially designed for demanding wet applications like flood pickup, road spills and clean up after fires. Build for users who need easy liquid discharge, high suction power and robust construction combined with high mobility.
ATTIX 7 LIQUID VACUUM is designed with a 70 liters container and disposal pump, which allows you to work for very long time without emptying the container, and when necessary you will find the Tilt or Lift-Off container system convenient and easy to operate.
The built-in pump is able to pick up liquids at 200 L/min and discharge at 300 L/min up to 9 meter higher or 50 meters away from the cleaning position with a drain hose connected to the Storz C coupling or optional GEKA coupling. The double stainless steel filter sieve system protects the pump and turbine, and the low working noise level lets you work when others are nearby, without disturbing them.
The special MWF model (Mobile Wet vacuum for Firefighting services) is optimized for storage in fire trucks and includes ground fault circuit breaker (PRCD) and IP68 plug for additional safety when working in wet applications.
You are sure to find a perfect match for your demanding wet application cleaning task in the ATTIX 7 LIQUID VACUUM range.
- Built-in disposal pump for continously and automatic liquid discharge
- Double filter sieve system in stainless steel
- IP68 plug connection
- High quality stainless steel container with tilt and lift-off option
- Low working sound level – SilentPower – high performance that is seen, but not heard
- MultiFit accessory system for the ultimate in task flexibility
- AntiStatic system and Softstart