For the rapid removal of chewing gum from pavements, slabs, brick-weave, concrete, tarmac, and many other surfaces.
This product is non-caustic, biodegradable, and totally safe for use in public areas. A unique blend of surface active agents to be used in conjunction with 180°C, super heated steam cleaning equipment means that there is no longer the need for powerful, harmful solvents.
Directions for Use:
- Pre-heat machine to working temperature (180°C)
- Place pick-up tube of machine into chemical container.
- Place brush head of wand above chewing gum, apply steam for up to 8 secs to soften gum.
- Apply 1 sec burst of Gum Dispersal Agent.
- Agitate area with brush head and steam until gum has vanished.
Although this product is considered non-hazardous, please read warnings included on drum label.