The MAXXI II wet and dry vacuum cleaner presents a number of innovative design features making everyday operation and maintenance easy, ergonomic and more productive. By designing a special motor head, it has become easier and safer to operate the machine such as emptying the container. The container can be emptied either through tip and pour or by using the drain hose, without removing the motor head.
When lifting the container, it is advised to lift the container with one hand and hold the machine firmly with the other hand on the steel push handle.
MAXXI II 55 is equipped with a stand alone trolley and is ideally suited for demanding jobs, especially in rough and wet environments such as building sites, light industry and for cleaning up after plumbers, electricians and other contractors.
Thanks to Multifit connection, the MAXXI II tools are compatible with all ATTIX accessories.
- Dual filter system to handle different substances without human intervention, and without the need to change filters
- Easy emptying (with motor head fitted)
- Stainless steel tube
- Intuitive single handed locking mechanisms
- Wet mesh sack filter protecting the motor from foam ingress
- Flexible and handy mounting of tools and accessories
- Fixed steel push handle
- Standard tipping mechanism for easy emptying
- Transparent drain hose for indication of water level in the container
- The containers can be easily lifted off the trolley for cleaning or maintenance
- When tipping, the container pivots on the steel push handle
- Airflow Rate (l/min.): 4320
- Vacuum (mbar/kPa): 210/21
- Power Piec (W): 2400
- Sound Pressure level (dB(A) BS 5415): 66
- Tank Capacity (l): 55
- Volt/frequency (V/Hz): 220-240/50
- Cable length (M)/ plug type: 10/UK
- Hose length (m): 2.5
- Length x width x height (mm): 840x620x1000
- Cartridge filter
- Wet filter
- Hose D40 2.5M CPL
- Extension Tube D40 – SS
- Hardfloor Nozzle 400mm x Ø40mm – Kit
- Floor Nozzle D40 brush
- Crevice Nozzle D40