The MC 3C is designed for light, general cleaning tasks and is the ideal choice for tradesmen, small building companies, small garages and farms. This range is equipped with a professional 2800 rpm motor pump unit with stainless steel pistons for light cleaning tasks, developed for low to medium intensity use.
The MC 3C includes an innovative spray gun holder that protects the spray gun and keep it out of harms way during transport. Our studies have showed that one of the most common pressure washer components broken during transport is the spray gun, simply because it is not always stored correctly and thus is left unprotected. Another feature included on the MC 3C is a turnable electrical cable hook that makes it easy to wind and unwind the electrical cable, reducing the hassle linked to preparation or storage of the machine. This range of machines brings a clear reduction in the total cost of ownership for our customers, which has been a key element in our strategy.
The MC range of pressure washers increase cleaning efficiency on average by 15%. Thanks to the external detergent injector system, the real working pressure at the nozzle is increased and the cleaning time can be reduced by up to 15% – and this saves labour, water and electricity costs! The serviceability of the MC line has been improved by an optimal level of accessibility to the motor and pump. On board pump oil tank and fill/empty system make basic maintenance tasks such as oil checking simple for the user and the easy to access concept will reduce maintenance time and cost.
- Powered by a 2800 rpm high-quality motor pump
- Brass pump head and three stainless steel pistons
- Pressure activated unloader system
- Pump oil tank with oil level sight and fill/empty function
- Easy opening and removing of cabinet for access to the pump
- Innovative holder protects Spray Gun from damage during storage and transport
- Turnable cable hook for easier removal and wind-up of power cable
- Robust design with large wheels – easy to manoeuvre over rough surfaces and steps
- Aluminium lifting bar