Each user can choose his working pressure and flow – based on the main unit line pressure and a range of special lances. The SC DELTA thus covers low, medium and high pressure applications. The on-board touch screen control panel automatically manages the start/stop of pumps according to demand and also incorporates an advanced diagnostic system.
The SC DELTA offers very high productivity with high flow and simultaneous enabling of a wide range of user requirements of high & low pressures, different flow levels, and detergents. It is a very durable and reliable machine, with easy maintenance and minimal downtime. The high productivity combined with low maintenance cost offers the best-in-class total cost of cleaning.
The Technical Stuff
- 3,4 or 6 pumps for up to 12 users at one time
- Colour coded lances allow mixed use of low, medium and high pressure, detergent application
- Inlet water of up to 85°C into break tank and 70°C through pumps (80° as optional)
- Stainless steel design with high level of accessibility and serviceability
- Machine continues to run whilst individual pumps can be removed for service
- Intelligent start stop function for motor pumps depending on real-time demand from users
- Line pressures available from 80 to 160 bar
- Touch screen control panel & advanced diagnostics system