The SCRUBTEC R 6 range focus on performance, ergonomics and reliability. These ride-on scrubber dryers deliver a cost-effective, sustainable performance while meeting the highest of cleaning expectations.
Available in 2 disc versions (up to 1m scrubbing width) and 1 cylindrical version (71 cm), the SCRUBTEC R 6 is suitable for a wide range of cleaning applications including industry, warehouses, repair shops, schools and universities and transport centres.
The large 120 litre solution and recovery tanks allow more than 1 1/2 hours of continuous scrubbing without emptying and refilling, combined with high down pressure (up to 96 kg on disc versions) this allows for efficient cleaning in one pass. Offering best-in-class manoeuvrability and water pick-up, the SCRUBTEC R 6’s turning radius is ideal for cleaning in tight spaces, while its heavy-duty, fully adjustable, steel side skirts provide enhanced water containment.
Featuring an open machine design, the operator can access the SCRUBTEC R 6 driver compartment from either the left or right and quickly modify seat position with simple no-tool adjustment. A large opening to the recovery tank allows for easy cleaning and tank access, plus the debris tray prevents large materials from entering the recovery tank.
- Exceptional water pick up and containment in turns thanks to its powerful vacuum motor and adjustable side skirts
- Scrubbing width of 71 /86 /100 cm disc deck and 71 cm cylindrical deck
- A 120 litre tank capacity provides great productivity
- Robust and extremely versatile machine suitable for many different application areas
- User friendly, easy to operate and highly productive
- Easy to access the machine from both sides
- High traction and non marking polyurethane wheels