The scrubber works well on concrete tiles, concrete, pavements, epoxy floors, granite and stone carpets. Due to a constant ground pressure on the squeegee it follows the ground perfectly, while three piano wheels ensure optimum cleaning results when passing over kerbs and unevenness.
Innovative water management ensures reduced water consumption
The scrubber uses a non-aggressive 5% cleaning solution. When the scrubber is raised or the machine does not move, the water is automatically reduced after 1.5 seconds. When the machine drives backwards the water is turned off automatically.
Protection by anti-shock support and sliding skirts
An anti-shock support in the coupling frame protects both the attachment and the machine in case of collision – and sliding side skirts protect the attachment. The low height of the scrubber ensures an excellent operator view and makes it possible to wash below benches and other obstacles.
Working width: 1.430 mm
The Technical Stuff
- Strong suction power, even when driving backwards – ideal for the cleaning of corners
- Three piano wheels maintain a constant ground pressure on the squeegee
- A front flap is hinged to reduce wear and tear and to adapt to the driving direction
- A tilting support system enables the machine to scrub on ramps
- Innovative water management features ensure a low water consumption
- Uses a non-aggressive cleaning solution. Chemical mixer setting from 0.5 – 5.5%