• Special vacuum nozzle with spiral brush – allows sweepings a problem free passing to the hopper
• Speed regulation of the front brushes is standard
• Nose wheel for height regulation of the front brushes – excellent sweeping result and minimal brush wear
• Stand to assist fitting and removal of the hopper supplied
• Remote vacuum hose: the remote vacuum hose is ideal for cleaning hard-to-reach places such as between parked bicycles or in stairwells. The 6-metre-long hose is stored on top of the hopper and is always ready to use.
• Third side brush: Extends the sweeping width to 1,660 mm. This brush is operated hydraulically, which makes it perfect for sweeping right up to house walls or under benches, for example.
The dust is fully under control with the Nilfisk Outdoor suction sweeper unit. Two spray jets mounted on the front brushes dampen the sweeping area and thereby bind the dust. The collecting tank features an innovative filter system binding even the smallest dust particles inside the tank.
Quick shift of attachments
With the Park Ranger 2150 the changeover from one attachment to another is done in less than 4 minutes – no tools required!
Articulated & compact
2 or 3 brushes
Remote vacuum hose for stairs and basements
Dust control, PM 10 certified