Chemical Sprayers can be used to every kind of upkeep from moss on driveways and roofs, the protection of forest crops, application of liquid fertilisers, spraying fungicides, even spraying fruit trees.
No Hole Fastening
- The non-invasive mounting of the base of the tank guarantees its tightness thanks to the elimination of mounting holes. This solution ensures the integrity of the reservoir by preventing leakage at the joints used traditionally.
Glass valve components (GVS)
- Glass elements in the pump valves (GVS) are resistant to chemical agents, which ensures long-term operation of the pump. Glass is a material resistant to almost any type of agents, which has been used in our patented pump design.
Additional safety seals
- Additional seals used in our sprayers increase work safety and reduce the risk of leakage at connections. Guarantee of tightness in sprayers is extremely important to us, as is the user’s safety and impact on the natural environment.
Soft profiled stripes
- Marolex focuses on ergonomics and user comfort, which is why we have created soft, waterproof carrying belts, guaranteeing comfort and adapting to the shape of the body. Smooth adjustment allows you to adjust the length and arrangement of the belts optimally to the different height and dimensions of the user’s body.
Three-layer armored snake
- All hoses in our sprayers are equipped with additional internal reinforcement, increasing resistance to pressure and external factors. Our hoses are resistant to bending, cracking and stretching. The three-layer structure is quality without compromise.
Nozzle with stream regulation
- The nozzles in our sprayers have a smooth adjustment of the spray angle from a very wide to a uniform spray. You only need one nozzle that can be used for both watering and fogging.
Security anti-dust (APS)
- All telescopic lances are equipped with APS anti-dust protection, preventing dirt from getting inside the lance. Thanks to this solution, they are considered to be one of the most reliable devices of this type on the market.
Valve lock dosing
- Dosing valve integrated with the Marolex handle allows for more comfortable work. The blockade reduces the strain on the hand muscles during long work with the sprayer. Pressing and sliding the dispense valve button forward locks it in the open position without having to hold the button.